Javier Portillo Fernández is a Lawyer who is specialised in company, tax and commercial law with over 15 years of professional experience. Over the years he has taken over the general management of groups of companies and has formed part of their boards of directors, as well as acting on an international basis in countries in all continents.
Founder of HispAbogados & Law.
- Graduate in Law from the University of Malaga
- Master in Taxation Law and Tax Consultancy from the ESESA Business School
- Máster MBA y programa intensivo de Dirección de Empresas en la Escuela Internacional San Telmo.
- MBA and an intensive Business Management in the San Telmo International Business School.
- Specialist in Commercial and Company Law from the Polytechnic University of Madrid.
- Expert Diploma in Insolvency Law, University of Deusto
- Expert Course in Insolvency Law and Public Administration. ISEL
- Lawyer in the Distinguished Bar Association of Malaga
- Civil and comercial mediator registered in the Registry of Mediators of the Ministry of Justice.
- Commercial and Company Law
- Insolvency Law
- Taxation Law
- Economic Crime Law